Decks have been a large part of Pioneer over the last 29 years of business. We specialize in long-lasting, low maintenance composite decks and while we have extensive experience with many composite deck materials, our first choices are TimberTech ® Composite and AZEK ® Synthetic products. A stunning outdoor entertainment area may start with your Decking but Railing and Lighting is what really lets your personal style shine through.
TimberTech’s® goal is to help you live your best life outdoors. Our goal is to help you create that Deck. TimberTech® delivers high-quality products that we have trusted for many years. TimberTech® composite decking is engineered to perform far better than wood (or any other composite product), to be low
maintenance and high performance, giving you a lifetime of enjoyment.
Timber… Realistic Wood Looks: Designed to resemble your favorite wood species and types and the largest selection of colors and textures so you can find your perfect match.
TECH… Engineered for Performance: With innovative materials technology TimberTech® decking resists fading and staining and won’t splinter, peel crack or rot. That means you can spend more time enjoying your family and loved ones and less time (and money) working on your deck.
PLANET… Made sustainably in the USA: Made from up to 80% recycled content – utilizing landfill–bound waste such as milk jugs, plastic bags, and even post–industrial scrap like vinyl siding – TimberTech® decking is an environmentally friendly choice.
There are multiple levels of TimberTech® Decking to choose from:
- Legacy Collection® Hand Scraped Finish
- Reserve Collection® Reclaimed Wood Look
- Terrain Collection® Rugged Cathedral Grain
- Prime+ Collection® Traditional Wood Aesthetic
- Prime & Premier Collection® Opaque Stained Wood
TimberTech® Advanced PVC by AZEK®
PROPRIETARY POLYMER (PVC) MATERIAL FOR THE BEST AESTHETICS AND PERFORMANCE.
TimberTech® Advanced PVC Decking delivers their most realistic wood looks with the highest performance to anything else on the market.
- Super Durable – Made of high–performance and recycled polymers (absolutely no wood fibers), the Advanced PVC decking is highly resistant to
moisture damage like mold, mildew and it won’t’ splinter, crack, warp, peel,
- Low Maintenance – An occasional scrub and rinse are all that’s needed.
- Fade and Stain-Resistant-Protective capping that resists UV rays and staining.
- Barefoot Friendly-Safe for bare feet and paws. The Advanced PVC decking stays up to 30 degrees cooler to the touch and features 40% better traction, wet or dry, than competitive products. (All composite decking will get hot in the sun, additionally, the darker the decking color, the hotter it will feel.
- Industry-Leading Warranty-Your Investment is protected with a 50-Year Fade and Stain Limited Warranty and Lifetime Limited Product Warranty.
- Better Choice for Fire Zones-With collections passing tests for slowing flame spread: Class A Flame Spread Rating, WUI-compliance, or both.
- Sustainable: The Greenest PVC Decking on the Market-Made in the USA from approximately 60% recycled material, including post-construction scrap like vinyl siding and trim, the Advanced PVC decking is the greenest PVC option on the Market. Plus, it’s fully recyclable at the end of its useful life.
TimberTech® PVC Options:
Vintage Collection® Exotic Hardwood Aesthetic
Landmark Collection® Crosscut Hardwoods
Harvest Collection® Cathedral Grain
Multi Width Decking
Porch Collection: Hardwood and Stained Aesthetics
All our composite Decks are Installed with Hidden Fasteners and Fascia Boards. Adding a hot tub? No problem whether it’s Inset or on top, the deck will be built to withstand the weight and look fabulous.
Deck Landings and Stairs
Deck Benches, Privacy Screens and more
Railings which have many options to include: Aluma-Rail, Glass, Cable, Composite, Wood, and Vinyl
In Deck Lighting
Light Post Caps
Indirect Light Post Cap
Under Rail Light
Under decking Water Management System:
Many homes that have a 2nd or 3rd story Deck don’t utilize the area under the deck for additional outdoor living space. There are options to take advantage of creating a usable area. Whether you want to add an Underdeck System or talk about covering the upper deck to enjoy covered areas all around, we can help you.